You ask and we’ll answer!

I am looking for a Labor Consultant
HrProfessionals is the team you are looking for. An organization of professionals ready to offer INTEGRATED HR MANAGEMENT SERVICES. Since 1983, we’ve been always ready to support our clients thanks to our recurring updating.
I need to hire someone
If you need to hire new employees, we can take care of it. We will proceed through an evaluation of the labor cost, of its suitable ranking and we will write the contract and send it to the pertinent authorities as per law requirements.
I am looking for tax breaks for a new hire
We can help you find out tax breaks suitable to your case and compliant to the national laws for the relation you need to set up.
I am looking for a domestic worker, baby-sitter, care-taker
Our team is professionally ready and structured to help you with the evaluation of the hiring costs, the management of the working relation and the relations with the pertinent authorities. We can write the letter for hire, notify the pertinent authorities, produce the payroll slips and pre-prepare the quarterly payment for domestic worker taxes (MAV INPS).
I need to compile the LUL for my employees
HrProfessionals is organized in order to manage billable working days, monthly variations and all the other exceptions to compile the payroll slips of your personnel.
I need to report a work accident
Describe us what happened and we – as qualified consultants – will prepare and then notify the accident to INAIL within the terms prescribed by law to avoid any possible administrative fines.
I need to produce a employee tax form 730/Unico
The date is near, and you need to have your employee tax form ready. Whether you are en employee or a employer or you have your own VAT, we will help you out. Take an appointment with us and we will tell you what documentation you’ll need to bring us and we will take care of the proper actions.
I am a start-up and need to know the costs of labor
You are starting your own company and you to know the costs of labor. We are ready to provide you all the information that are needed to make an initial evaluation. We will find the best ranking for the roles you’ll need and we will always try to optimize the costs where tax breaks are available.
I need to have Equivalent economic status indicator (ISEE) Statement
If you need your Equivalent economic status indicator (ISEE) Statement, come to us. We will compile it and will also take care of notifying the pertinent authorities. You will only need to set an appointment with us to gather the necessary documentation. We will take care of the rest.
I need to pay my IMU/Tasi taxes
You need to pay your real-estate taxes but have no idea where to gather the information? Come to us and we will calculate for you the amounts.

Don’t be shy, ask us anything